Friday, September 24, 2010

Why I need to be President of the United States.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/23/ahmadinejad-demise-capitalism-arrived/


So Ahmadinejad (get a smaller name) sides on the 9/11 Truthers. If I were President, I would walk into the U.N. and call his ass out. I would challenge him to a fight, me and him. I win, you're my bitch. Iran is mine. You win . . . you're not, so don't think about it. Don't come over here trash talking us, you beak nose m***erf***ker. This is the new way we fight war, President to President, on the floor of the U.N. I'd kick his ass, then the asses of all those punk ass bitches that applauded.

Then I would remove the United States from the U.N. and tell them to get the hell out of our country. Go somewhere else.

Then I'd turn the empty U.N. building into a mega strip club.

1 comment:

Frank V Bonura said...

The UN is waterfront property. Develop it into expensive condominiums. You could ask 800,000 per unit easy.

Forget about fighting that Muslim idiot, I would just shoot him where he stood and did the world a favor. Obama agrees with him. Compare everything the President has said to Ahmadinejad and you will see they agree on way too much. We are in deep excrement my fellow Americans.