Friday, September 24, 2010

No. Katy Perry is not too hot for Elmo

Nope. I can't say that she is. She's a cute girl and all, and yes she registers on the Hot scale, but for preschoolers?

 http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/09/23/katy-perry-dropped-sesame-street-racy-outfit-sparks-outcry-parents/?test=faces

I mean, let's be honest here. Little boys are not seeing this and thinking what a great pair of tits she has. They don't yet know that her fun bags are actually fun. Too them, she's just a girl in a yellow dress and a weird thing on her head. They don't know she's sexy. Or slutty. Or has been a bad girl. A very bad girl who needs a spanking. And as long as Elmo keeps his dirty thoughts to himself, they wont know, 'til about middle school.

It's the Dads that know.

"Hey boy! Gitcher ass in here and watch Ses' me Street with me! Katy Perry's on. Waddaya mean you don't care? Don't leave me hangin' boy. It ain't gonna look good if your Mom sees me watchin' this alone! Don't make me git the belt!"
 

1 comment:

Frank V Bonura said...

Sometimes I think you missed your calling. I think your stand up routine might be pretty good.